|Panel proposal submission:
||October 14, 2005
|Notification of acceptance:
||November 28, 2005
||To be announced
The AOSD 2006 organizers invite submission of proposals for panels to address new, exciting, and controversial issues. Panels should be provocative, informative, and entertaining.
Panel proposals should include:
- Summary of the topics to be covered.
- Name, affiliation and contact information for the panel chair.
- Names and affiliations of up to four panelists (in addition to the panel chair) who have made a commitment to participate.
- Short summary of their position statements.
- Brief biography of each participant.
A mix of industry and academic panel members is encouraged.
Panel proposals should be submitted electronically to the panel chair (panelsaosd.net).
For additional information, clarifications, questions, or special requirements,
please contact the AOSD.06 Panel Chair, Bill Harrison, at panelsaosd.net.
Edited by the AOSD Conference Committee. Send comments to: webmasteraosd.net