||February 13, 2007
||February 15, 2007
The European Network of Excellence on Aspect-Oriented Software Development,
AOSD-Europe, sponsors 10 grants to enable PhD students to attend AOSD.07 and especially its student events: the Spring School and the Poster Event. We strongly encourage Master students who wish to gain support from AOSD.07 to apply to the Student Volunteer program.
What you get
Free student registration for the conference paid for by AOSD Europe.
Who can apply
Students working on their Ph.D.s in an institution of higher education in an EU member state or an associated country. We especially encourage applications from those European students that do not have strong support from their institutions and are nevertheless conducting research in AOSD on their own initiative.
How to apply
Send your application in English by email to the Student Extravaganza Chairs at extravaganzaaosd.net. We will give priority to students that intend to participate in the Spring School and the Poster Event. Your application should include:
- A scanned copy (gif or jpeg file) of:
- a valid student ID –OR–
- a letter from your institution or advisor certifying your student status at the time of the AOSD.07 conference (Note that full-time student status is not required)
- a short CV including a list of publications, if any
- a short summary of no more than 300 words describing your AOSD research interests
- the name, institution, email and phone number of your faculty advisor
- and optionally:
- a description of any special circumstances that preclude your getting support from your institution
- a letter of reference from your advisor
In the event that your student grant application is not accepted, you may still register
using the early registration rate. Please contact registrationaosd.net.
Edited by the AOSD Conference Committee. Send comments to: webmasteraosd.net