Welcome to the 14th International Conference on Modularity! Modularity'15 is the premier forum for presentation of research results and experience reports on software modularity, with an emphasis on modular structures that cut across traditional abstraction boundaries.
This year's conference continues the tradition of its successful predecessors with research, which bring together leading researchers and practitioners working in such fields as software engineering, programming languages, systems, and others.
Continuing the tradition of its successful predecessors, the program of Modularity'15 will include:
- A Research Track presenting the newest research results. Papers submitted to this track will undergo a journal-like submission process comprising two phases.
- A Modularity Visions Track presenting ground-breaking new ideas and perspectives on modularity in software.
- Workshops for in-depth discussion of advanced topics in industry and research.
- A coordinated educational program to provide foundations for research in the field.
- Demonstrations of leading-edge technologies.
Modularity'15 will be hosted by the Computer Science Department, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA.
Announcement of Modularity'16 in Malaga