Birds of a Feather ... Flock together!
AOSD.07 aims to promote discussion to the greatest extent
possible. To that end we provide rooms and equipment for organised as
well as impromptu "Birds of a Feather" (BoF) Sessions.
A BoF session provides an informal forum for discussions related to the
AOSD community and its topics. Attendees who want to get together with
others who share their interests, goals, technologies, environments, or
backgrounds are invited to organise and attend a Birds of a Feather
BoFs can be used
- to continue a discussion that began in a workshop,
- to allow more detailed follow-up discussion on a paper or demo,
- for a group to get together to pursue a common interest,
- to discuss research directions, or
- to discuss contrary opinions.
For the better advertisement or space considerations of your BoFs, please send an email to
- the title of your BoF,
- a short descripiton of your BoF session,
- equipment you need (e.g., projector),
- your name, affiliation, and preferred email address.
- approximate size of the audience you expect (this will help determine the size of the room we reserve for you)
Rooms and time slots will be anounced later upon the finalization of the conference schedule.
BoFs that are requested before the start of the conference will be announced on the conference webpage, including a
short description of the discussed topic. All BoFs will be announced
during the conference in all tracks. Additionally, posters will
advertise BoF events with all necessary information such as topic,
room, time etc.
Sign-up sheets will be placed near the registration desk, where
organisers can reserve rooms on a first-come first-served
basis during the conference, but BoF attendees are asked to sign-up,
Please feel free to email bofsaosd.net.
Edited by the AOSD Conference Committee. Send comments to: webmasteraosd.net